The Next Revolution in Nutrition Is Here:
“BioResonance and Frequency in Sublingual Nutrition”
Did you know it’s possible to train water to carry nutrients to specific places in your body? It’s true! Water has a unique characteristic that allows us to teach it certain “tricks.”
Back in the 1970s, Dr. Franz Morell found that water has its own frequency. In fact, every organ in your body has its own frequency. Every pathogen has its own frequency. And every vitamin, mineral, and herb has its own frequency. He called this study of frequency bioresonance. Dr. Morell also found that the frequency of water is different than most substances in the world. It not only has a different wavelength than every other substance, but the wavelength of water can be imprinted with other frequency information. You can’t do this with most inert substances. But you can with water – and other liquids.
Another physician, Dr. Paul Schmidt, further developed this field of study. He was able to create the Bioresonance Therapy System, which uses frequencies to determine where the body is not working properly. When an organ isn’t healthy, its frequency changes. Using his system, doctors can determine what parts of the body need therapy – and they can determine what therapy it needs. This is where supplements come in.
Most supplements are inert material that has a set frequency. The pills most people take have a frequency you can’t change. But when you put these nutrients in water, you can imprint the water with new information that can tell those nutrients where to go. All we have to do to imprint the water is put it and the nutrients in a device that emits bioresonance frequencies. Once the water carries the new frequency information, you can spray it under your tongue, where the body can absorb it directly and take the nutrients straight into the bloodstream.
Because of the imprinted frequency, the body carries the liquid along with the nutrients to the corresponding organ. Liquid application under the tongue is a long-used medical application called sublingual administration. It’s a proven way to move nutrients, pharmaceuticals, hormones, and other medical necessities into the bloodstream. It completely bypasses the gastric acids in the digestive tract, so it’s a far more effective way to administer most nutrients. And, now that we can imprint the liquid with specific frequencies, sublingual application is now the preferred way to deliver nutrients to the body.
This technology enhances their bioavailability and efficacy. Since the frequency information is carried by the water, it’s absorbed by the body more easily. This can lead to better absorption of nutrients, vitamins, and minerals, which can help improve overall health. Here are five major benefits of including bioresonance frequencies into sublingual nutrition supplements:
1. Improved Absorption: Bioresonance and frequency work can help improve the absorption of sublingual supplements, as it helps the body to recognize and assimilate the information more easily. This can lead to better absorption of nutrients, vitamins, and minerals, which can help improve overall health.
2. Personalization: By using bioresonance and frequency work, sublingual supplements can be customized to an individual's unique needs. This is because the frequencies used can be tailored to specific health conditions, making the supplement more effective.
3. Non-Invasive: Unlike other forms of treatment, bioresonance and frequency work is non-invasive and does not require the use of needles or medication. This makes it a safe and pain-free alternative to traditional treatments.
4. Holistic Approach: Bioresonance and frequency work takes a holistic approach to healing, by addressing the root cause of health problems, rather than just treating symptoms. This approach can help improve overall health and well-being.
5. Natural: Bioresonance and frequency work is a natural form of treatment, which works in harmony with the body's natural processes. It can help improve health and well-being, without the use of chemicals or drugs.
Thanks to the work of these pioneering physicians and others who have developed the Bioresonance Therapy System, you can now buy sublingual supplements that have specific frequencies imprinted in the liquid. KO Gardens Nutrition is one of the only supplement companies to use this technology.
1. “Bioresonance Therapy: A Comprehensive Review of its History, Scientific Basis, and Possible Applications” https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6963673/
2. “The Use of Bioresonance Therapy in Complementary Medicine: A Systematic Review of Randomized Controlled Trials” https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6348811/ 3. “Bioresonance and Multiresonance Therapy (BRT) in the Context of Integrative Oncology” https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6454334/
4. “Effect of a Sublingual Multivitamin/Mineral Supplement on Natural Killer Cell Activity in Healthy Men and Women” https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5465899/
5. “A Prospective, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of the Effectiveness of Sublingual Immunotherapy in Grass Pollen-Induced Allergic Rhinitis: One-Year Results” https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4146688/